terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

Garden of Eden









"I completed this project in February 2011. It features colour still-life photographs of fruits and vegetables. I photographed them in a manner inspired by old masters of painting, like Michelangelo Caravaggio, Henri Fantin Latour, Louis Melendez or Dutch Masters. Their still life compositions are highly realistic, and in same time full of beauty and abundance, commonly associated with the gifts of nature they show. I wanted to achieve similar effect in my photographs, with one important difference. My fruits and vegetables, bought in the supermarket, all have label stickers, or foil wrappers. Also, the titles for them consist of the PLU number and country of origin."

Descubra mais aqui sobre o artista Andrzej Maciejewski !

Sem comentários: