segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2009

Amor à primeira audição !

"It's all right if you love me

It's all right if you don't

I'm not afraid of you running away honey,

I get the feeling you won't

There is no sense in pretending

Your eyes give you away

Something inside you is feeling like I do

We've said all there is to say

Baby, breakdown, go ahead give it to me

Breakdown, honey take me through the night

Breakdown, I'm standing here, can't you see?

Breakdown, it's all right

It's all right

It's all right

Breakdown, go ahead give it to me

Breakdown, honey take me through the night

Breakdown, I'm standing here, can't you see?

Breakdown, it's all right

It's all right

It's all right"

Relativamente a esta mesma música, Tom Petty escreveu para uma outra versão, mais alguns versos ... versos que fazem pensar !

"It's ok if you must go

I'll understand if you don't

You say goodbye right now

I'll still survive somehow

Why should we let this drag on ?"

Sem comentários: